Croquet Field Day!
Raising awareness and funding for future expansion of emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
OMC Regional Foundation's annual amateur 9-wicket croquet tournament will be held at Rochester Golf and Country Club on June 14, 2020. The tournament welcomes novice and experienced amateur players. All teams play for non-cash prizes. The team entry fee admits two players to the pre-tournament brunch buffet, registers them as an event team, and includes a picnic-style lunch as well as a player gifts.
The 11th Annual Croquet Field Day (CFD)! will be held Sunday, June 14, at the Rochester Golf and Country Club. This unique event is held to support and benefit emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
Players of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate. Use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment, including mallets, wickets (hoops), balls, and stakes, are included in the $150 team entry fee.
Croquet Field Day! 2020 event details:
- Registration: 10:30 AM
- Brunch at the Rochester Golf and Country Club Clubhouse: 10:30 AM-11:30 AM
- Rules reviewed: 12:00 Noon
- Play began: 12:30 PM
- Two rounds of 45 minute games followed by a delicious picnic lunch
- A third championship game for qualified teams begins at 3:00 PM
- 18 marked courts
- Complimentary use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment
- Food and drinks in the hospitality tent during the entire event
- Prizes awarded for:
- Top-performing tournament teams
- Best Croquet Outfit (Male & Female)
- Best Hat Individual (Male & Female)
- Best Team Name
- Best Themed Team
Join Us as an Event Player or Sponsor in 2020
Want to join in the fun of Croquet Field Day as a player or sponsor in 2020?
Contact David Herder at 507.292.7208 or email@example.com for more information.