Croquet Field Day! - Watch for an Update
Raising awareness and funding for future expansion of emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
OMC Regional Foundation's annual amateur 9-wicket croquet tournament was to be held at the Rochester Golf and Country Club on June 14, 2020. Due to COVID-19, we have decided to not hold it on June 14th but are considering alternate options / dates.
We will announce our plans once a decision is made. The CFD! tournament welcomes novice and experienced amateur players. All teams play for non-cash prizes. The team entry fee admits two players to the pre-tournament brunch buffet, registers them as an event team, and includes a picnic-style lunch as well as a player gifts.
The annual Croquet Field Day (CFD)! is a unique event held to support and benefit emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
Players of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate. Use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment, including mallets, wickets (hoops), balls, and stakes, are included in the $150 team entry fee.
Croquet Field Day! event details:
- Registration: 10:30 AM
- Brunch at the Rochester Golf and Country Club Clubhouse: 10:30 AM-11:30 AM
- Rules reviewed: 12:00 Noon
- Play began: 12:30 PM
- Two rounds of 45 minute games followed by a delicious picnic lunch
- A third championship game for qualified teams begins at 3:00 PM
- 18 marked courts
- Complimentary use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment
- Food and drinks in the hospitality tent during the entire event
- Prizes awarded for:
- Top-performing tournament teams
- Best Croquet Outfit (Male & Female)
- Best Hat Individual (Male & Female)
- Best Team Name
- Best Themed Team
Join Us as an Event Player or Sponsor in the Future
Want to join in the fun of Croquet Field Day as a player or sponsor?
Contact David Herder at 507.292.7208 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.