Croquet Field Day!
Raising awareness and funding for future expansion of emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
OMC Regional Foundation's annual amateur 9-wicket croquet tournament was held at Rochester Golf and Country Club on a summer Sunday afternoon on June 26, following a buffet brunch. The tournament welcomed novice and experienced amateur players. All teams play for non-cash prizes. The $150 team entry fee admitted two players to the pre-tournament brunch buffet, registered them as an event team, and provided a picnic-style lunch as well as a themed gift.
The 7th Annual Croquet Field Day (CFD)! was held Sunday, June 26, at the Rochester Golf and Country Club. This unique event supported and benefited emergency medicine services at Olmsted Medical Center.
Players of all ages and abilities participated. Use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment, including mallets, wickets (hoops), balls, and stakes, was included in the $150 team entry fee.
Croquet Field Day! 2016 event details:
- Registration opened: 10:30 AM Sunday
- Brunch at the RGCC Clubhouse: 11:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Rules review: 12:30 PM
- Play began: 1:00 PM
- Two rounds of 45 minute games followed by a gourmet picnic lunch
- A third championship game for qualified teams
- 18 marked courts
- Complimentary use of regulation tournament-grade croquet equipment
- Food and drinks in the hospitality tent during the entire event
- Prizes awarded for:
- Top-performing tournament teams
- Best Croquet Dressed Individual (Male & Female)
- Best Hat Individual (Male & Female)
- Best Themed Team
Click the image (below) to view full details of the event.
Join Us as an Event Player or Sponsor
Want to join in the fun of Croquet Field Day as a player or sponsor in 2017? Contact David Herder at 507.292.7208 or email@example.com for more information. You also can learn more about our most recent event sponsors.